Because my daughter lives so far away from me, I love sending her little surprise packets once in awhile and this is what went out in the mail this week :o)
They were a lot of fun to make and measure 3" in diameter ~ I made 4 mini envelopes to go with them . . .

6 comments:
Oh so cute! I thought at first that they were coasters!
She'll love them!
Hi Dallas ~
Your little homemade cards are so cute! Such a nice surprise for your daughter to have in her mailbox. Thank you for sharing!
Hugs ~
Teri
I also like to send "goody" boxes to my children. These are so sweet and I know she will love using them in special ways.
I re'cd some adorable homemade cards for a b'day gift. I can't wait to share them. I also rec'd some made just for me..they are so special when handmade and your creaations are so lovely.
Thank you for your prayers and sweet notes Dallas.
Love,
HOPE
Mrs. Rabe,
Too funny, but I can understand why!!
***
Teri,
I think she will and thanks for taking the time to let me know you visited ~ I still wish you'd start a blog of your own because I always love your comments at Sharon's place :o)
***
Hope,
Thanks! And you are so very welcome :o)
I look forward to any of those special handmade cards that you share on your blog!
~*~
Blessings all,
Dallas
Those are so pretty!
Thanks Sharon!
She received them yesterday and said she LOVED them and that makes me happy :o)
Blessings!
Post a Comment