Monday, January 11, 2010

*Simply Blessings* Scripture Cards

This is a sampling of some of my newest SIMPLY BLESSINGS cards which all have Scripture verses as their front sentiment.

These will soon be for sale in my Etsy Shop and can be customized ~ all a person needs to do is let me know their favourite Bible verses and if it can be made to fit into one of the circle or scallop punches that I have, I can make the cards :o)

These cards measure 4"X4" and come either individually OR in sets of 2, with handmade envelopes and often with a BONUS *itsy bitsy* card/gift card measuring 2"X2"."

Because my husband had today off work, I was able to use the car and enjoyed lunch at a friend's home :o)

Trust everyone has had a good start to this week,



11 comments:

Finding Joy said...

My mother would just love these cards (I do to) - I gather you use the punch to create the circle - do you print the text on first then cut out the circle?

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

These cards are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow Dallas, these look *fabulous*!!

And how fun to enjoy lunch with a friend! (o:

Blessings,
~Michele

Abounding Treasures said...

Jo,

Yes, I print the text in whatever font I choose ... on special artist watercolour paper and then use the punch :o)

***

Julie,

Thanks :o)

***

Michele,

Thanks!

The lunch was enjoyable as well as delicious since she had homemade seafood chowder on the menu :o)

~*~

Blessings to each of you,
Dallas

sarah said...

You are so talented! These cards are very nice.

Thank you so much for the cup cake cards... wow!
you have blessed me and I thank the Lord for you.

love,
Sarah

Susan B said...

Hi Dallas,
Your cards are beautiful!

Abounding Treasures said...

Sarah,

Thanks! Glad the cupcake embellishments arrived already because sometimes they have taken much longer than that :o)

***

Susan,

Thanks! I love making them :o)

~*~

Blessings to both of you this Wednesday,
Dallas

Kristi said...

Very beautiful!

~Kristi

~~Deby said...

These are beautiful Dallas...so inspiring and also useful...you do a great job..
Deby

Mrs. E said...

Gorgeous~ delights!!! :)
I love the scriptures you have used!!!

Love ~ Jen

Abounding Treasures said...

Kristi, Deby and Miss Jen,

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement :o)

I love doing them and finding new layouts and ideas to try and am extra happy now that I have my own craft area of a spare bedroom so I can work on projects and not expect to be finished in 1 afternoon!

Blessings to each of you,
Dallas