Thursday, January 14, 2010

Content to Accept HIS Solution

"Hope's appearance this morning, was, in truth, an answer to prayer. She had asked God to send help, and with the memory of how quick and skilful Hope's hands had been as she smoothed the tumbled bedding and bathed her hot head, Eleanor realized that this helper was indeed God's gift to her.

Why a girl of such character and refineness was doing such work she did not know. But it was not hers to question.

She had called -- God had answered. She was content to accept His solution to her problem."


"The Light in My Window" by Francena H Arnold

5 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful quote~
God is so good to us!

Love~ Miss Jen

Anonymous said...

I think I have another book by this author called Not My Will have you ever read it?

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele,

It rings a bell, but I don't think I have been able to get hold of it even though I've looked :o(

Blessings,
Dallas

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hello Dallas, In response to your request to use the pictures of the water droplets on flower pictures: Yes, I took the pics and you may use them if you like. (Thanks for linking my name to them). There is another on my post titled "Raindrops on Roses".

Have a good evening!
ldh

Abounding Treasures said...

LDH,

Thanks! I'm not planning on it right away but wanted to get permission before I do :o)

They are just breathtaking photos!!

Blessings,
Dallas