that make it feel extra special :o)
In my case, it's a crocheted dishcloth
used as a doily
under this beautiful blue pitcher
I found at my favourite Thrift shop!
Blessings,

In my case, it's a crocheted dishcloth
used as a doily
under this beautiful blue pitcher
I found at my favourite Thrift shop!
Blessings,


11 comments:
Love the varigated yarn of the crocheted dish cloth/doily! I'll bet it's one you made. So pretty! I have doilies all over my house...here, there & everywhere.
Have a happy weekend, Dallas!
S: )
Simply *lovely*....
as a lover of doilies...and handmade things I so agree....
I think they give it a touch of love.
Deby
Hi, I love the Susan Rios paintings you use on your blog. I wonder if her home looks like her paintings? Your blog style is perfect for your writing and i feel is very much like your true personality. I truly enjoy stopping by for a visit. Dee :)
What a pretty dish cloth you have crocheted! I would want to use it as a doily, too! And what a fantastic thrifted pitcher! I love blue!
Blessings!
Hello I just found your blog, and I love it. I love crochet. I taught myself. I still have problems with reading patterns, but I guess I will figure it out with more practice! :o)
Have a blessed day.
Susan,
Those colours remind me of rainbows and yes, it's one I made :o)
I love doilies too ~ such a charming, old-world touch anywhere!
***
Michele & Deby,
Kindred spirits think alike :o) I agree that handmade things give a touch of *love* wherever they are!
***
Dee,
I just LOVE Susan Rios' paitings and it would be interesting to see if her home reflected her painting style.
As I read your kind words, I was so encouraged by them ~ thanks so much :o)
***
Lady Farmer,
I LOVE the colour blue and that's NOT an understatement!!!
***
TheMama,
Welcome and thanks for letting me know you enjoy my blog ~ words like that are always encouraging!
I, too, have difficulty sometimes reading patterns but with practice, it does get better.
I was given one recently that is straightforward all the way through and then says *around FRONT of POST* ... I have NO idea what to do with it so set it aside until I can get some help!
~*~
Blessings to all of you this lovely weekend,
Dallas
Hi Dallas ~
How lovely! Those special touches do make such a difference! What a blessing to be a homemaker!
Have a blessed weekend,
Sharon
That is so pretty, Dallas.
Sharon,
I couldn't agree more ~ what a blessing and a privilege to be a homemaker and to add those special touches wherever we want!
I find that I meditate on this more as time goes on and I see very FEW in this role anywhere around me ~ what's it like in your area?
***
Cathy,
Thanks so much :o)
~*~
Blessings to both of you,
Dallas
Hi Dallas ~
I think it's probably quite similar here as it is in your area. But I am thankful to find inspiration and encouragement from such lovely blog friends who are delighting in their homemaking!
Thanks for all you share!
Blessings to you this week!
Sharon
Post a Comment