Monday, July 6, 2009

When Children Cry

A mother does not hear
the music of the dance

when her children cry.

~ A German Proverb ~


PHOTO CREDIT

I read this last week in my used book of prose
and can remember how true it is!!


Blessings,


6 comments:

susansspace said...

Oboy, is this ever true! Great pictures, too!
By the way, love your new blog!
Such pretty things. You are really a multi-talented lady!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

It is so hard to concentrate on anything else when your child is crying!

~~Deby said...

I so agree...and even a Nana with her grandchildren

Mrs. E said...

Thank you for sharing this!

Susan B said...

How true this is Dallas. I love the picture you used at the top. Thank you for sharing.

Abounding Treasures said...

Susan,

That's how I felt when I first read this quote!!

I appreciate your comment about my new blog ... I found it unfeasable to put everything on etsy so decided to give it a go.

***

Mrs. Rabe,

I remember those days so well and as Deby pointed out, even as a Grandma, this is true!

***

You're welcome Miss Jen :o)

***

Susan,

It sure is and thanks!

~*~

Blessings to each of you,
Dallas