Friday, July 3, 2009

A NEW Blog

Because it's not feasible to put everything that I make in my ETSY SHOP, I have finally made my new blog ABOUNDING TREASURES DESIGNS and invite you all to come on over and browse!

I am going to leave the logo on the side of this blog too :o)

Blessings,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new blog looks *lovely*!

Cathy said...

Congratulations, Dallas! Your new blog is lovely, as are your beautiful creations. You are very talented.

Mrs. E said...

It is simply LOVELY!!!!

Abounding Treasures said...

Ladies,

Thank you so much for the sweet words and the encouragement ~ it is very much appreciated :o)

Blessings,
Dallas

HOPE said...

Thank you for the kind words regarding my son's return from the war. I wish I could have been there...but HOME is HOME on US soil for a mom!! He lives a good distance from me. SIGH...but always close in heart!

God bless...
HOPE~