I thought we were only supposed to get flurries Monday night,
but this was my kitchen window view
when I awoke yesterday morning!
when I awoke yesterday morning!
This was the view from my living room window ~
When we get a snowfall at this time of year,it usually doesn't last that long . . .
Have a wonderful day!

16 comments:
Winter, is hanging on in so many places this year..those are beautiful pictures, Dallas..I love the blue glassware set against the white of the snow...
before you know it many of us will be complaining about the heat..
deby
You're right on the button Deby and I'll be one of those ones moaning about the heat and humidity!
Have a great day!
Dallas
The snow really is so beautiful isn't it?
Dallas,
Those are beautiful pictures of the snow! I saw your comment to Deby and didn't realize that you get much humidity up there during the summer. That is the one thing I don't like at all. :)
In Manitoba we are in the middle of a huge snow storm! There's just no hurrying spring!
Beautiful pictures Dallas, but I'm sure you are looking for warm, Spring weather! Take care.
I can hardly believe or imagine SNOW at this time of year. It has been in the 80's here and very warm. My irises have already bloomed!!!
How beautiful! I can't believe how much snow you got!!! We got rain but that snow... we are due to get a cold front did you send it? Thanks for stopping by to see me.
What lovely pictures, Mrs D.! ;)
We never get snow here where I live but I have always loved it when I visit some out of town place!! Awww... maybe I should come visit you...... how delightful that would be!!! ;)
Many Blessings~ Miss Jen
I know so many people still surrounded by snow can't wait for it to be gone. It *is* spring after all!
However, I think the view out of your window is absolutely beautiful. :)
Oh, I'm sorry about the Springtime snow! It is cold and rainy here now too. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather.
Dallas,
I was surprised to see the snow this late in the year on your blog. I have to admit that I LOVE SNOW! We rarely get snow here in NC. God bless you for sharing!
Your friend in Christ,
Bren
Julie,
No question ~ it really is! Especially since most of it's now gone :o)
***
Sharon,
Hot temps and very high humidity and those are 2 things that my body just does not seem to be able to handle well and I must say I have noticed that more since my transplant :o)
***
Deborah,
I know just what you mean as we have friends in Manitoba ...
***
Susan,
Thanks and yes, I am :o)
***
Mobunny,
We won't have temps in the 80s until July and August usually but sometimes June :o)
Our tulips and daffodils will hopefully be in full bloom in early May, depending on how long these cold spells last :o)
***
Charlene,
I guess in many ways I do prefer the snow and sorry about the cold front on its way toward you! Was it as bad as they predicted?
***
Miss Jen,
When you come to visit to enjoy the snow, I'll give you a shovel for you to help clear the driveway :o)
It does make for lovely pictures though, doesn't it?!!
***
Cathy,
I love the feeling of the warm breeze on my neck and arms when I'm sitting out reading a book and enjoying the warmth and lovely sunshine ... and look forward to it.
It's the high temps and humidity in the summer that really bog me down :o(
***
Bren,
As I said to Miss Jen earlier, come on over for a visit so you can enjoy the snow and I'll gladly give you a shovel so you can help clear the driveway :o)
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
thank you dear Dallas for your prayers and I shall remember your brother in law.
God bless you with pleasant days.
HOPE
Hope you will be having sunny, spring-like days soon!
Hope + LDH,
Thanks :o)
Post a Comment