the more He opens to me His loving heart,
the deeper is my sorrow for sin.
I lie down in the dust of His feet
closer than ever I did before.
I can truly say I abhor myself
in dust and ashes before Him.
My heart seems ready to melt into contrition
in view of the ten thousand thousand sins,
willful and aggravating,
that I have committed against Him,
who loved me with an everlasting love,
and with loving kindness drew me to Himself."
~ Mary Winslow ~
Here's a hymn that I love and by CLICKING on the Title,
you'll be able to hear the tune ~ More, More About Jesus
Blessings,

the deeper is my sorrow for sin.
I lie down in the dust of His feet
closer than ever I did before.
I can truly say I abhor myself
in dust and ashes before Him.
My heart seems ready to melt into contrition
in view of the ten thousand thousand sins,
willful and aggravating,
that I have committed against Him,
who loved me with an everlasting love,
and with loving kindness drew me to Himself."
~ Mary Winslow ~
Here's a hymn that I love and by CLICKING on the Title,you'll be able to hear the tune ~ More, More About Jesus
Blessings,


6 comments:
"Who loved me with an everlasting love, and with loving kindness drew me to Himself."
So beautiful! Thank you.
What a lovely reflection, dear Dallas. Thank you so much for posting this!
Susan + Miss Linda,
The words "Who loved me with an everlasting love and with loving kindness drew me to Himself" are so special :o)
I am glad that you both enjoyed this!
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
I love this poem, "The More I See Jesus."
Oh how precious our Savior becomes as we draw nearer to Him.
The more we spend time with Him the more He is reflected in our lives!
thank you!
Mrs.D,
What GORGEOUS words!!!
I could read them over and over again... and never grow tired of their meaning. Thank you for always posting such beautiful things!!! Things that always point to Jesus, what a gift it is to visit you. :)I hope you are having a blessed Sabbath day.
Love & Blessings,
Miss Jen
Miss Jen,
Your sweet comments have touched my heart and encouraged me in blogging!
Thank you so much :o)
Post a Comment