Thank you for visiting my blog...I hope you come for a visit again soon...I stopped by to Wish you a very Happy New Year... and when your daughter gets ready to go back home I hope she has much better flying weather... Mimi
Hi Dallas, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm not sure about the weather we are having. December 21st it was 3 degrees in Central Kentucky. Today I am in southern Kentucky and it was 70 today. No joke. Bless You, Cathryn
9 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog...I hope you come for a visit again soon...I stopped by to Wish you a very Happy New Year...
and when your daughter gets ready to go back home I hope she has much better flying weather...
Mimi
awwwwwww, what a sweet quote!
Hi Dallas, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm not sure about the weather we are having. December 21st it was 3 degrees in Central Kentucky. Today I am in southern Kentucky and it was 70 today. No joke. Bless You, Cathryn
Mimi,
Thanks for the New Year's wishes and I hope she does too :o)
***
Mobunny,
I loved it too and I love Donald Zolan's pictures of children!!
***
Cathryn,
I think most places are experiencing unusual weather for this time of year but yours is the most extreme I've hear about yet!
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
A precious post, Dallas ~
What a cute picture. Sorry your daughter had such a crazy flight experience. Seems crazy for lots of travelers right now
Dallas,
What a nice quote. You always find the sweetest pictures!
What a lovely painting and a beautiful sentiment!
Cathy,
Thanks!
***
Grammy,
I love this artist's paintings of children and I think these crazy flight experiences are all around the country this time of year!
***
Susan,
I love the quote too and I have lots of fun finding pictures that strike a chord in my heart :o)
***
Miss Linda,
Donald Zolan is a wonderful painter who captures the expressions and experiences of children beautifully!
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment