Friday, August 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Our extended family are experiencing very sad times these past few days as a brother-in-law has been diagnosed with stomach cancer that has already spread beyond.

I would appreciate prayer on behalf of him and his wife and family during the next while as doctors decide contemplate what to do.





Graphics courtesy of Source of Joy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, your family will have to gather your strength to be strong for him it wont be easy for anyone,I will offer my prayers.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dallas, I'll keep your family in my prayers.

It is such a blessing to bear each other's burden, isn't?

blessings,

mari

Anonymous said...

Dear Dallas ~

I am sorry to hear of this sadness your family is experiencing ~ I will certainly lift them up in prayer.

Blessings,

Sharon

Sharon said...

Dallas, I will be praying.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Praying for comfort, guidance, and healing. Love in Christ, Tami

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear there is so much serious illness in your family. I pray God comforts everyone's hearts during this trial.

sherry said...

~ * tender embrace * ~

prayering heavenward <><

Abounding Treasures said...

Diane,

Thanks for your concern and your prayers!

* * *

Mari,

Thanks so much! And YES, it is a blessing to be able to bear one another's burdens before the Throne of Grace!!

* * *

Sharon,

Thanks ~ it caught us all unaware as he seemed too young and too healthy for something like this!

* * *

Sharon,

I appreciate that so much!

* * *

Tami,

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you've been her,e and for adding your care and concern in prayer :o)

* * *

Michele,

Thank so you much for your prayers and your concern.

~ * ~

I just want to thank each of you for the time you've spent here and for your care and concern for our extended family, especially my husband's sister's family as they are overwhelmed at this time by this tragic diagnosis.

Blessings,
Dallas

Abounding Treasures said...

Lady Jane,

:o) You must have commented *while* I was responding!

Thank you so very much for your care and concern.

Blessings,
Dallas

~~Deby said...

Will pray for this situation...knowing we serve a God that still does miracles and brings comfort during our distress.
~~Deby

Abounding Treasures said...

Deby,

This means a lot to me ~ thanks for your prayer on their behalf.