Last evening as I was puttering around making a cup of tea, I enjoyed the cozy, comfort provided by this sweet cottage style *
night light* that brightens the corner where my kettle and tea things are located.
I bought it about 25 years ago for less than $5.00 and I'd have to say that over the years, it has been one of my favourite little treasures :o) This is how it looked with the flash on
It doesn't take much to make me smile :o)

4 comments:
That is sweet, Dallas....
I so agree...it is those little touches, and simple things that sure can put a smile on your face...for me it can be a song out of the blue, the way the light hits in the evening before the sun goes down, a vignette arrangement in my home, the picture of voice of a loved one....or the special lighting of a lamp, or night like...what a great post...got my mind to *thinking* this morning...as you can tell...ooops...
Deby
I have a tiny little cottage like that made in ceramics its very small,and when I bought it I loved it and I still love it.I know why you love yours!!
Diane
Very cute! It's nice when we can enjoy the simple little things of life, isn't it? (o:
Deby,
Your comments were so appreciated because they got me to thinking of all the *simple things* that make me smile, many times every day! Thanks for that :o)
* * *
Diane,
Mine is sort of ceramic-y as well and each time we moved before settling here, it was always one of those items I carried *by hand* because I didn't want to lose or break it :o)
* * *
Michele,
I love so many simple things and what you've said is so true :o)
~ * ~
May each of you enjoy a wonderful weekend with your loved ones,
Dallas
Post a Comment