Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sharing an Excellent Post - *Prayer for Women*

I was blessed the other day in reading A PRAYER FOR WOMEN at *very Calm* and want to share it just in case you hadn't yet seen it :o)

Caryn quotes an excerpt written by John Piper and it's excellent, whether a woman is single, married or widowed.

May you be blessed and encouraged by it and led out in greater submission to our Lord Jesus Christ.





*At the End of the Porch* by John J Sharman

7 comments:

sherry said...

I dearly love this picture.

Okay, off to check out the link you shared, then I'll be back. :o)

Good morning.

sherry said...

Oh my goodness, what an amazing encouragement to women John Piper offered. This is one more necessary thing I need to think on today. Gladly, and with an expectant heart.

Abounding Treasures said...

Lady Jane,

That's exactly how I felt when I read it over :o)

It touches every aspect of my life and I know that if I yield to the Lord, He can change me that I might reflect more of Him and less of me!

Have a wonderful day!
Dallas

Anonymous said...

Dear Dallas;

I also read Caryn's posts. They are exactly what I need. The prayer is such an encouragement.

blessings,

mari

Abounding Treasures said...

Mari,

The prayer written by John Piper and brought to my attention by Caryn, is just such a blessing!

Have a lovely day!
Dallas

Kay Martin said...

The beauty on your blog is amazing. I have been negletful in my garden. You have inspired me. Thank you.

The prayer for John Piper is powerful. I love his preaching and I visit his website often for ispiration.

Love your blog and I will return.

Abounding Treasures said...

Hello Kay,

I'm happy that you *popped in* and so glad that you enjoyed your visit to my blog :o)

Blessings,
Dallas