Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Riches of Christ

Courtesy of AllPosters

The riches of His grace.

Ephesians 1:7

The exceeding riches of His grace.
Ephesians 2:7

The riches of His glory.
Ephesians 3:16

The riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.
Ephesians 1:18

The unsearchable riches of Christ.
Ephesians 3:8

O the depth of the riches both
of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
how unsearchable are his judgments,
and his ways past finding out!
~ Romans 11:33 ~

My heart is filled with awe and thankfulness
when I contemplate these verses!

May each of you have a blessed Lord's Day :o)

6 comments:

Jodi said...

It is a blessing to be a child of the King!

Anonymous said...

Dallas;

Thank you for sharing those verses. The greatness of his love for us makes us all "rich". Isn't He wonderful?

blessings,

Mari

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it was to read your post today! :-)

Kate

TO BECOME said...

Well they tell me one of many things that we are rich in Christ. Thank you. connie from Texas

Paula said...

Dear Dallas,
Your blog looks so lovely!

I love these beautiful verses you shared! I am so thankful for the riches found in Christ! I am so very thankful for Him and His grace!!!

Thank you so much for sharing God's word.

The Lord bless you,
Paula

P.S. I enjoyed the lovely poem you shared in your previous post.

Abounding Treasures said...

Jodi,

Amen! And oh, what a blessing :o)
* * *
Mari,

His riches bestowed on us are truly beyond measure! I feel awe and thankfulness all at the same time!
* * *
Kate,

Good to hear from you once again as I've missed your comments :o)
Thanks!
* * *
Connie,

Thankfully the riches He bestows never diminish and will only multiply as He continues to bless. They certainly fill me with wonder and with thanksgiving ...
* * *
Paula,

Thanks for your comment about my blog and about the poem I shared on Motherhood.

These verses on the *riches of Christ* touched my heart and I wanted to share the awe and gratitude that I felt since I knew and know that none of it is because I deserve it ~ it's *all* because of Him and Who He is!!
* * *
Blessings to each of you and your families as this week begins,
Dallas