I have been making lots of crocheted dishcloths the past couple of months.I have been using them as little gifts to give whenever I visit a friend or relative or someone that I think might enjoy having one :o)
The next few pictures will show you what some of them look like up-close:



I found 2 skeins of this fine cotton thread at a thrift shop near us for a grand total, including taxes, of only 28 CENTS!! Now, that's my kind of deal :o)
11 comments:
Wow these are *lovely*!! Great job. (o:
Hello,
Very pretty dish cloths I should make some too in my spare time.
Take care,
Diane
http://dianobe.blogspot.com/
Michele,
Thanks!
* * *
Diane,
Thanks for stopping by :o)
* * *
I've tried so many times to get all the pictures lined up along the left and done everything 'by the Blogger book' but still they *hop* around the screen :o(
I give up!
Trust both of you have a great weekend.
WOW! You've been quite busy! They're beautiful, too.
Your dish cloths a lovely! I've been making some in my spare time but they're more utilitarian than something pretty to look at. I used some pretty colors though so that helps. :o)
Those are so pretty. Love the variety of colors.
Deby
Your dish cloths are very pretty and I love to find deals like that!
Those are just beautiful and they work wonderfully well. I had a blogger friend sent me some not long ago and they have been such a blessing to me. I remember her at least each time I use one and that is very often.lol connie from texas
Tracy,
I do them anytime I'm waiting at the car dealer's for repairs, dentist or doctors' offices, etc. so now I'm using my *waiting time* productively :o)
* * *
Lady Jane,
I agree that the pretty colours help make a *necessary* item that much nicer to use :o)
* * *
Deby,
Thanks! I keep my eyes open for any interesting multi combinations of colours 'cause the big sizes of cotton are much cheaper :o)
* * *
Sharon,
Thanks! I know what you mean about finding good deals ~ I could hardly believe it when the cashier said told me the total.
* * *
Connie,
What a wonderful idea for your blogger friend to do and I know what you mean about thinking about the *giver* everytime you use them because I feel that way whenever I use any gift I've been given :o)
Trust all you dear ladies have a wonderful week!
Dallas
Was just referred to your blog and am so impressed and amazed at all we share in common. I wonder if I might add your link to the select few I have listed on mine? Also, I wonder if you have a pattern for the pretty dishcloths you crochet. Will look forward to reading your blog regularly. Blessings to you and yours! Caryn
Caryn,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and I'd be honoured to be added to your *link* list :o)
How neat that we share so much in common ... I'll be popping over to yours to get to know you a little better too and to give you the pattern I use for my crocheted dishcloths.
For everyone else, here's my pattern
http://aboundingtreasures.
blogspot.com/2008/01/
my-1st-crocheted-dishcloth.html
Post a Comment