Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Productive Sunny Day

What a glorious day it was! The sun was shining and it was lovely and warm :o)

It was fairly productive day with my slow cooker chili simmering all day, I did a load of laundry and when starting back up the basement stairs, I glanced around at the stuff stacked here and there and I knew somewhere amongst all that stuff, we had a fairly good-sized family room but just couldn't see it.

Once the vacuuming was done, I re-arranged things and got rid of others and Voila! We have a family room again :o)

From now on, I'm going to have to stay on top of things and that way, it won't get as bad as it did this time.

2 comments:

CIELO said...

Your blog is very inspiring.... I like coming here, and since I see you love to cook, I'm inviting you to participate in our "Dessert Carnival"; come to the house in the roses and see! :)

Cielo

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks Cielo :o)

I'll drop by Tuesday when I have more time ...