Monday, April 14, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

"I will praise Thee;
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are Thy works;

and that my soul knoweth right well."

Psalm 139:14

8 week old fetus
the tiny feet of an 11 week old fetus

The TOP photograph is a 19-20 week fetus, sucking her thumb.

All Photos are by Lennart Nilsson

CLICK on his name you will see some absolutely amazing photos of babies BEFORE birth. During the initial opening of his homepage, you will be in awe of our Creator by the miraculous movement and expression on an unborn baby's face and body in-utero !!!!!

As my husband and I await the birth of our 2nd grandchild, we are once again awed at the miracle of life, just as we were for each of our children.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I adore the photos of this inspired artist. I especially enjoyed them each time I was pregnant.

Can't wait for grandbabies here!

Abounding Treasures said...

Tracy,

I know what you mean! I was and am filled with awe everytime I see his phots -- to have a glimpse of what the Lord is fashioning in our inward parts :o)

Grandchildren are a wonderful blessing and more fun if they are close by! Mine is far away :o(