Thursday, March 20, 2008

Frustration :-(

Has anyone else been having problems with Blogger lately? I just lost my posting from this afternoon :-( First I tried to delete the older one and couldn't and then when editing something else, Blogger deleted both the older one and today's with no warning!!

I have been trying to change the colour of my background and to use a different template and spent the past couple of hours trying to get everything working properly and looking decent and finally decided to revert to my original template -- at least for now.

I was smart this time though --- I saved a copy of my newly made template changes "just in case" I decide to use them at a later date ..... I'm becoming much more careful now. But, I'm going to have to start making a duplicate copy of my post just in case Blogger acts up again.

The other odd thing that has happened to me several times is that I'll post something complete with pictures and a few days later, suddenly the pictures won't be there! ;-(

2 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

I read on someone else's blog that their pictures disappeared too. Maybe it's a Blogger hiccup.

Your blog looks lovely. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

It's happened again! Earlier today the picture of those thorns was there along with the link to your posting and now, GONE!

This has happened to me about 6 times over the past 2 months so it's a pretty big "hiccup" (0:

I must say that I'd "tip my hat" to you [if I were wearing one right now, that is!] for all that you've learned about the language or code 'behind the scenes' so that you can personalize your blog so beautifully.

Someday I hope to be able to figure out what I'm trying to do but it won't be anytime soon (o:

Thanks for visiting!