you use your head, your heart, and your hands together
to create a home -- a place where you live
the most important parts of your private life."
~ Cheryl Mendelson in her book HOME COMFORTS ~
Image SITTING ROOM used with permission of artist Susan Rios
to create a home -- a place where you live
the most important parts of your private life."
~ Cheryl Mendelson in her book HOME COMFORTS ~
Image SITTING ROOM used with permission of artist Susan Rios
2 comments:
A lovely quote and that is one of my favorite pictures from Susan Rios. Your blog design looks lovely, I especially like your header!
~Cherish the Home
Thanks!
This picture and my header picture are my 2 favourites of Susan Rios.
Out of curiosity, when you look at my header, is it centered on your monitor? I recently bought a new 17" widescreen monitor and it looks fine on that but when I saw my blog on my son's 17 or 19" SQUARE monitor, the header was 'off kilter' of the center?! UGH!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment