My DH and I just celebrated our 31st Anniversary!
The glorious words of this hymn echo our hearts as we remember and rejoice that the Lord Himself is a partner in our marriage and leads and strengthens us throughout our lives together.
All the way my Savior leads me;
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav'nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well,
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.
All the way my Savior leads me,
Cheers each winding path I tread,
Gives me grace for every trial,
Feeds me with the living bread.
Though my weary steps may falter,
And my soul athirst may be,
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see,
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see.
All the way my Savior leads me;
Oh, the fullness of His grace!
Perfect rest to me is promised
In my Father's blest embrace.
When my spirit, clothed immortal,
Wings its flight to realms of day,
This my song through endless ages:
Jesus led me all the way,
This my song through endless ages:
Jesus led me all the way.
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav'nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well,
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.
All the way my Savior leads me,
Cheers each winding path I tread,
Gives me grace for every trial,
Feeds me with the living bread.
Though my weary steps may falter,
And my soul athirst may be,
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see,
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see.
All the way my Savior leads me;
Oh, the fullness of His grace!
Perfect rest to me is promised
In my Father's blest embrace.
When my spirit, clothed immortal,
Wings its flight to realms of day,
This my song through endless ages:
Jesus led me all the way,
This my song through endless ages:
Jesus led me all the way.

14 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 31 years is something to be proud of.
Your header is so pretty! Goes splendidly with your current blog decor.
Happy anniversary to you! May you both be filled with joy! I will celebrate my 26th one in february...
Happy anniversary! And congratulations on the biopsy results! What a wonderful Healer our God is!
Hallee
Congratulations!
It will be 23 for me and my husband on Saturday!
Warmest anniversary wishes and wishes for a very Happy New Year!
AMEN..CONGRATULATIONS!!!
and thank you for your sweet encouraging comment on my wallhanging. Our husbands are priceless in more ways than one!
GOD BLESS YOU WITH MORE Anniversaries!
HOPE
That's so wonderful Dallas. Happy Anniversary...and congratulations to you and your husband!! I pray you will be blessed with many, many more.
Happy Anniversary to you both!
I love that hymn, too!
Blessings, Susan
Happy Anniversary ~ Belated. Isn't God good? I thank Him for every year He gives us together. I know it is God that makes the difference in a marriage. God bless you both and keep you in His Love.
Congratulations and Happy new year!
31 years of marriage, what wonderful news. My DH and I have reached 20 (27th December).
May God be with you in the coming year.
Blessings
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful Anniversary wishes!
Blessings to each of you and your families as the Lord guides and strengthens you throughout this New Year :o)
Yay for 31 years! Happy New Year, too.
God bless you and your dear husband!
Happy anniversary!
What a joy and special treasure you both have in each other!
Marriage is so beautiful when it is in the Lord.
I love that song!
Post a Comment