Because my husband is working today, I'll be eating supper
before he arrives home.
The good thing is that I decided to make
homemade pizza so I can pop his into the oven so it's ready
just before he walks in the door, giving him time to get into his casual duds before he sets down to enjoy :o)
I trust that everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Here in Canada
it's Thanksgiving officially on Monday but my husband will be back to work that day as well
... in any case,
we are thankful EVERY day for all the blessings showered upon us by the Lord.
Blessings,
5 comments:
Hi Dallas ~
Homemade pizza is yummy!
Since my husband is Canadian ~ we like to celebrate at this time too! We are busy on Monday so we will enjoy a turkey dinner Sunday! We do have so many reasons for being thankful everyday!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Sharon
Happy Thanksgiving to you come Monday! Funny ~ my daughter is celebrating Thanksgiving with her husbands family today because it is the only time they can get together with reletives. Our Thanksgiving isn't until the end of Nov.! But it is always a good time to Give Thanks to the Lord for our country! ;~P
I wish you a very happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day! (o:
Happy Thanksgiving!
I can just imagine your husband walking through the door after a busy day and smelling your home made pizza, such a welcome home smell. What a way to be greeted - the comforts of home
Post a Comment