I can almost taste these...Deby
Goodness, your picture is so realistic I feel like my fingers are sticky from the syrup. I am glad you are feeling better.
Delightful!
That looks so GOOD:) yummy....I can almost smell the maple syrup!
Looks yummy! Hope your vacation & your brunch for two was much enjoyed!Blessings, Susan
Our daughter bought us a waffle maker for 2 a few years ago and the waffles look exactly like these ~ maple syrup would be good but we actually used a syrup that is much lower in sugar than that and therefore more healthy for us :o)Thanks for all the *sweet* comments!
Yummy! I hope the two of you are enjoying your husband's vacation time!Sweet weekend blessings!Sharon
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can almost taste these...
Deby
Goodness, your picture is so realistic I feel like my fingers are sticky from the syrup. I am glad you are feeling better.
Delightful!
That looks so GOOD:) yummy....I can almost smell the maple syrup!
Looks yummy! Hope your vacation & your brunch for two was much enjoyed!
Blessings, Susan
Our daughter bought us a waffle maker for 2 a few years ago and the waffles look exactly like these ~ maple syrup would be good but we actually used a syrup that is much lower in sugar than that and therefore more healthy for us :o)
Thanks for all the *sweet* comments!
Yummy! I hope the two of you are enjoying your husband's vacation time!
Sweet weekend blessings!
Sharon
Post a Comment