Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Psalm 23 Bible Hearts Collage

As the direct result of a customer's request and with their input as to colour and choice of verse, I designed this collage yesterday and put it together this morning.

I've listed it in my etsy shop as an EXAMPLE because I'm now offering to do custom orders.

I trust that the Lord will bless both the givers and the recipients of His Word.







9 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

This is just so beautiful!!!

Lady Farmer said...

What a fantastic idea, Dallas! It is beautiful! I think they will do well in your shoppe!
Blessings!

NanaNor's said...

So very creative Dallas-you are an amazing woman of God and I thank Him for you!
Hugs, Noreen

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! Thank you for sharing! Sweet blessings! Teri

Sharon said...

How adorable!! You are very talented!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is REALLY *lovely*.

Susan B said...

Hi Dallas,
What a creative and beautiful idea! Thank you for sharing it.

Abounding Treasures said...

BIG BOUQUETS of thanks to all you dear ladies for all your positive comments!

This customer and all of you have encouraged me with this new style and I pray that those who receive them will be blessed.

They can also be customized with a couple's 1st names and the date of their wedding or anniversary to make it even more unique to them :o)

Blessings for the holiday weekend for all of you!

Dee said...

Dallas this is a very creative idea. You do such nice work. I am sure you will do well selling them.I want to Thank you for your prayers. My Frank and I are doing better.