Such a beautiful find! I've just been treasure-hunting at a thrift store, too. What would we do without them?Love,Marqueta
What a bargain! It's pink & pretty, & will be nice for anytime, but especially this time of year, with Valentine's Day just around the corner!
That is so sweet! Enjoy your tea!
Cute! It is a treasure for sure.
So pretty, Dallas!I hope you are enjoying a blessed weekend!Sharon
I love hunting for treasures - it is heaps of fun, saves money and can be very rewarding.
What a sweet find! Thank you for sharing it.
Dear Friends,Thanks for all your sweet comments!I LOVE thrift stores and looking for treasures that find their way home with me :o)Blessings to each of you,Dallas
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a beautiful find! I've just been treasure-hunting at a thrift store, too. What would we do without them?
Love,
Marqueta
What a bargain! It's pink & pretty, & will be nice for anytime, but especially this time of year, with Valentine's Day just around the corner!
That is so sweet! Enjoy your tea!
Cute! It is a treasure for sure.
So pretty, Dallas!
I hope you are enjoying a blessed weekend!
Sharon
I love hunting for treasures - it is heaps of fun, saves money and can be very rewarding.
What a sweet find! Thank you for sharing it.
Dear Friends,
Thanks for all your sweet comments!
I LOVE thrift stores and looking for treasures that find their way home with me :o)
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment