Monday, December 28, 2009

Our 30th Anniversary

My dear husband and I celebrate our 30th Anniversary today
and in many ways,
it doesn't seem like that much time has gone by ...

A part of 1 Cor. 10:13 really touched my heart this morning:
~ but GOD is faithful ~

because
He has been the strength and stay of our relationship
and has brought us through so much,
and He continues to this very day.

In a heartbeat, I say I DO, all over again :o)





12 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! May you be blessed with many more years together in good health!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Dallas! Special blessings to the two of you!

And many blessings for the new year ahead too!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I wish you and your beloved many, many more. (o:

Cathy said...

Happy 30th Anniversary to you and your husband, Dallas! Blessings ~

Finding Joy said...

Congratulations - my wedding anniversary (19th) was on the 27th of December:)

Jack's Mommy said...

How awesome! Congratulations, Ms. Dallas!

My husband and I just celebrated our 3rd year of marriage this past June. We have all intentions of making it onward to 30... :-D My husband just told me a month or so ago that he's not sure how it's possible, but he feels like he loves me more now than he even did when we were engaged. It was a very sweet moment for me.

I always admire those who have made it 20...30...40 years even in today's marriage-hating society! A good strong lasting marriage is extremely heartwarming.

Mrs. E said...

Praise God!!!
Happy Anniversary~ Mrs.D!!!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Mrs. E said...

Praise God!!
Happy Anniversary~ Mrs.D!

*hugs*

Love~ Miss Jen

Susan B said...

Dallas,
Congratulations to you and your husband! What a wonderful milestone to celebrate! I pray you are blessed with many, many more years together.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Congratulations Dallas!

You are right - it is the Lord that is able!

My parents celebrated 50 years in July, my brother & sister in law 26 years last March, and my sweetheart and I 22 years in 4 days! Not by our own goodness - but because of HIM!

Abounding Treasures said...

Thank dear friends for all your kind wishes and sweet comments :o)

May each of you find that 2010 is a special year, filled with evidences of God's mercy and love in your life as you lean on Him for strength, wisdom and support.

May more of Him and less of us be seen, as we grow in grace!

Blessings,
Dallas

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary, Dallas, to you and your hubby! May the Lord bless you with many more years together.