Saturday, November 28, 2009

My 2nd Blog-iversary

I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I began this blog!!

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of my wonderful visitors for making this journey inspiring and encouraing. You all have no idea how often I have been blessed by your words of kindness throughout the past 2 years.

My heart's prayer is always that my blog points to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, as I share a little of what He means to me ... what He has done and is doing in my life ... and what He is teaching me day to day, as I travel through this vale of joy and tears more commonly known as life.

May each of you know that I truly appreciate every email and comment that is left for me to read.

I know and understand how busy all our lives are and I am honoured that you've taken the time to visit with me over the past 24 months.


As a way of celebrating, I'll be hosting a GIVE-AWAY --- the post will be up on Monday!

Blessings to each one of you,

10 comments:

Finding Joy said...

Your blog is such a joy to read and truly inspirational. Modern technology can be used for some many purposes - good and bad - but isn't blogging such a wonderful way to get the word of God to those who do not believe, or needs words of encouragement.

God Bless
Jo

Susan B said...

Dear Dallas,
Congratulations on your 2nd blog anniversary!! How exciting for you! I always enjoy visiting you, and come away inspired by the things you share. Thank you for the encouraging and uplifting posts. God bless you.

Farrah said...

Congratulations!! I look forward to each and every post. Thank you for taking the time.

Lady Farmer said...

Congratulations, Dallas, on 2 years of blogging! I have enjoyed getting to know you a little thru your blog and your love for Jesus shines through, too! ;~D
I don't comment often but do try to visit most days. I am encouraged by so many of your posts.
Looking forward to many more!
Blessins!

NanaNor's said...

Dear Dallas, Congratulations of the 2 year mark for your blog. I for one am always encouraged in the Lord when I visit you! You are an incredible blessing to many and I look forward to reading more of you! Hugs this day to you friend.
Noreen

Mrs. E said...

Dearest Dallas~
Congratulations...
on your 2 year mark!
Your blog has been
a rich, sweet and beautiful
blessing in my life!!

Love in Jesus~ Miss Jen

P.S.
Looking forward to your
giveaway!

Carol said...

2 years! Congratulations. Your blog is thoroughly inviting. Thank you for all you share.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Your blog is always beautiful and inspiring and even convicting at times.

I am glad to have met you through blogging, you're a sweet friend. (o:

Many Blessings,
~Michele

susansspace said...

Belated 'Congratulations!', Dallas!
I'm playing blog catch-up tonight after a busy, busy weekend.
You're ahead of me, because I won't hit the 2-year mark until next May.
Your blog is always uplifting, & your choice of art to accompany your Scripture verses or posting are so apropos!
Have a great week, & a great bloggy year '3'!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Dear Dallas ~

Congratulations on your 2 year blog anniversary! I think your blog accomplishes your heart's desire for it. Thanks for being a blessing to me!

Blessings,
Sharon