Thursday, July 23, 2009

Listen to the Rain



This is the way yesterday started . . .

[ in order to get this brief video, I had to use an umbrella
so a *little* of the thudding noise is from the raindrops hitting it ]


. . . a few hours later, the sun was shining
so I opened the front door to enjoy the fresh air

Believe it or not, it began to pour again
LESS than 1 hour after I took this picture :o)

Today was quite warm but there was a welcome breeze!

Hope your day was one filled with peace amidst joy and/or turmoil,

7 comments:

Cathy said...

You are doing great with your videos! We need plenty of rain here, because it has been so hot and dry.

HOPE said...

We had a wonderful rain shower yesterday with the sun shining...so refreshing...and my flowers were watered free!

I love your door! very cottage!

HOPE~

Anonymous said...

I *love* the sound of rain....

Usually when it rains and then later the sun comes out like that it becomes quite humid. I'm glad you had a nice breeze to refresh you. (o:

Susan B said...

Looks like a crazy weather day! Enjoyed the video. You have a lovely yard, I like your screen door too. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. E said...

Oh.... lovely rain!! :)
Wow.. and just look at that
marvelous GREEN grass!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Great video and very pretty front door! Your grass looks nice and green too :)

Abounding Treasures said...

Cathy,

I'd send you some of ours if I could!

***

Hope,

Thanks!

***

Michele,

Yes, that usually happens here so I was very thankful for the breeze!

***

Susan,

It was! And thanks :o)

***

Jen,

When you say lovely rain and wow! look at that green grass ~ is that because you don't have much of either?

Just wondering ...

***

LDH,

Thanks! Don't look at the grass close-up though or you'll see all the weeds :o)

~*~

Blessings to each of you,
Dallas