Some of you may remember that I used to have my husband's music on my blog . . .Well, he completed his *debut CD* called HIGH ROAD HOME several months ago and just recently uploaded all his current music to SOUNDCLICK where individual MP3s or the entire album can be purchased.
NOTE: It has not been *officially released* or anything that exciting ~ but this wonderful site enables him to make it available world-wide ...
By visiting that site, you will notice, that for a limited time, there are 2 FREE DOWNLOADS being offered --- SO AS BY FIRE and THE JOURNEY in WAITING.This new direction all began one Saturday morning "when he directly received an entire song from the Lord."
And because his music is a part of his ministry, being able to share it on my blog or elsewhere online, causes me to throw my semi-anonymity to the wind and after much prayerful consideration, I am OK with that . . . praying that the Lord's name will be held in honour in all of this and that souls might even be spiritually awakened as a result.
I would say that Ed's music is considered contemporary Christian folk--pop with lyrics that really have to be listened to . . .
The very 1st song was written a few years before he was saved by God's miraculous grace and you can hear his searching heart in the lyrics.
We both pray that anyone listening to the words he puts to his music will be inspired, encouraged, challenged and motivated to personally experience more of the Lord Jesus Christ and His grace, mercy and power in every aspect of their lives.
And that it will speak to searching hearts, sorrowful hearts, joyful hearts, hearts that desire a closer walk with the Lord and hearts that yearn for His coming!
[The cover is from a watercolour painting he did several years ago]

9 comments:
Congratulations to your husband, Dallas. That is exciting to have a CD released.
Thanks Cathy but it hasn't been *officially* released ~ it's been a complete *at home production* :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
That is wonderful news you both must be thrilled. Now sit down and we will have a nice cup of tea together (smiles) I so wish you lived close I know you would enjoy our vintage rose High tea we are having in a couple of weeks for many ladies of our town and all in vintage china too. Lee-ann
Lee-Ann,
THANKS! And by the way, *high tea* on vintage china would be lovely :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
I wish your husband much success. He is very talented and with the Lords inspiration and guidance he should do well. It is exciting times! Dee
Dee,
Thank you so much ~ I'll pass on your kind comments to him.
He's only praying that hearts and lives might be blessed by his lyrics, whether saint or sinners brought to where they finally see their need of a Saviour :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Good Morning Dallas!
I have just spent time visiting your husbands site and listening to his beautiful music. Lovely pieces filled with sincerity and inspiration. I am sure the desire to reflect Gods love will be a blessing to all those that hear his songs.
Blessings to you both!
Kindly, ldh
A hearty congratulations to you and your husband!
LDH,
Thank you so much for your kind words ~ the Lord used them as an encouragement to us this morning as I shared them with my husband :o)
***
Michele,
Thank you so much as well :o)
~*~
Blessings to both of you and I trust you enjoy your weekend,
Dallas
Post a Comment