I've already sent a handmade card to my Mom and later this summer, I'm going to have the privilege of giving her a birthday gift IN PERSON because she is going to come visit us for a 2 month stay!We live about 3,000 miles from each other, so we're really looking forward to seeing her! And, I'm extra happy that although she's in her late 70s, she decided to join the *modern age* and bought a computer a couple of years ago!
Out of her family of 4 siblings, there's now only her and 1 brother left to share family stories and reminisce when they get together.
I'm thankful to have these 3 photos of my Mom at 3 different times of her life that I've combined to make this tiny mosaic because there aren't that many photos left of her or her siblings when they were young.

6 comments:
what a blessing it is for your mother to have you! enjoy your sweet visit together!
Happy Birthday to your, Mommy!!!! :)
Happy Birthday wishes to your Mom, Dallas! Hope she has a wonderful day! I imagine you both are looking forward to spending time with each other.
The pictures are so nice! Thanks for sharing them with us. You both have such a pretty face!
Blessings, Susan
Julie,
Thanks so much for those sweet wishes!
***
Miss Jen,
Thanks! I really appreciate that :o)
***
Susan,
We always look forward to her visits and are glad that she is able to stay for a couple of months!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
I bet you're *so excited* to get to spend so much time with your mom, I'm happy for you!
I *love* your new blog look.--That's one of my favorite headers that you use. (o:
Michele,
I am :o)
Thanks for your sweet comments on my new blog look and about this being one of your favourite headers that I use!
I am in re-decorating mode but didn't really have anything planned or ready so decided to go with this for the time being :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment