"Let brotherly love continue!" "How pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in unity..." So says God's Word; and so true it is. You are blessed indeed, my friend.
I am blessed and those verses are so true! These little fellows get along most of the time but as the younger starts moving around more, the fun is just beginning!
***
Lady Farmer,
They are ~ but then, I'm not impartial :o)
***
Jen,
They are truly a blessing from the Lord and I pray for their salvation at an early age and their spiritual growth ...
What precious little guys! Isn't it so very sweet being a grandmother? I hope you make many more treasured memories when your mom comes to visit with you!
I know you're enjoying every moment and I'm so happy for you that your little grandson lives closeby!
We will make many special memories during my mother's visit ~ I just pray that all continues to go well and that she lands here safely :o)
My week has been hot and humid and filled with rain but inside my soul, I have had times of refreshing before the Lord and that's what makes any day special, don't you agree!
6 comments:
"Let brotherly love continue!" "How pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in unity..." So says God's Word; and so true it is. You are blessed indeed, my friend.
They are precious!
Oh.... *sigh* they are SO sweet!
What treasures from the Lord!!!
Many Blessings~ Jen
Rebecca,
I am blessed and those verses are so true! These little fellows get along most of the time but as the younger starts moving around more, the fun is just beginning!
***
Lady Farmer,
They are ~ but then, I'm not impartial :o)
***
Jen,
They are truly a blessing from the Lord and I pray for their salvation at an early age and their spiritual growth ...
~*~
Blessings to each of you dear ladies,
Dallas
Hi Dallas!
What precious little guys! Isn't it so very sweet being a grandmother? I hope you make many more treasured memories when your mom comes to visit with you!
I hope you are having a blessed week,
Sharon
Yes it is, Sharon!
I know you're enjoying every moment and I'm so happy for you that your little grandson lives closeby!
We will make many special memories during my mother's visit ~ I just pray that all continues to go well and that she lands here safely :o)
My week has been hot and humid and filled with rain but inside my soul, I have had times of refreshing before the Lord and that's what makes any day special, don't you agree!
Blessings to you and yours,
Dallas
Post a Comment