The precious truth of this quote was and is so precious to me that I just had to share it!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments :o)
***
Dee,
Did you have to stop making it because of your husband's health issues ... just wondering?
***
Sharon,
Thanks for asking! NO, my sinus problems have NOT gone away and I have a Dr's appt Fri afternoon since I am convinced I have more than just a *stuffed nose* as my Dr said on the phone!
I have had some form of sinus pain for the past 3.5 weeks and the pressure and congestion have always been on ONLY the right side ~ all of this I read online indicates an infection so we shall see what he says tomorrow!
***
Beth,
The truth of the quote is very precious to me and I just fell in love with the photo :o)
16 comments:
Ever grateful for the truth of these words!
A great quote, thank you, Dallas. And a pretty picture ~
Ahhhhhh..........thank you! What a great post.
Blessings,
Spencer
Amen!
So very true, Dallas! Have a blessed Sunday!
Susan
What a beautifully rich quote!!
Awww.... what an never~ending promise we have in Christ!!!!
Love & Hugs~ Jen
Sweet hugs to you Dallas for sharing the Truth that brings peace to hectic lives. You are such a dear and I'm so thankful to read your posts.
LDH,
Amen! So am I :o)
***
Cathy,
I agree, on both counts :o)
***
Spencer,
Amen! I had a little time to browse your cottage and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
***
Michele,
It was a quote that struck something within me and I just had to share it and put it *in writing* :o)
***
Susan,
The truth of this quote means a lot to me and to all of us!
***
Miss Jen,
We have *beautifully rich promises* indeed, in Christ Jesus, our Lord!
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
This quote means a lot
Beautiful!!! I also love spaghetti pie- i use to make it often. Dee
AMEN!!!
Btw, how is your sinus infection? I hope it is gone!!!
That is such an awesome picture and the quote is lovely.
Bless you Dallas!
Beth
Noreen,
The precious truth of this quote was and is so precious to me that I just had to share it!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments :o)
***
Dee,
Did you have to stop making it because of your husband's health issues ... just wondering?
***
Sharon,
Thanks for asking! NO, my sinus problems have NOT gone away and I have a Dr's appt Fri afternoon since I am convinced I have more than just a *stuffed nose* as my Dr said on the phone!
I have had some form of sinus pain for the past 3.5 weeks and the pressure and congestion have always been on ONLY the right side ~ all of this I read online indicates an infection so we shall see what he says tomorrow!
***
Beth,
The truth of the quote is very precious to me and I just fell in love with the photo :o)
~*~
Blessings to all of you,
Dallas
This is soooo TRUE...so true..and the picture is beautiful, Dallas...
deby
Deby,
The truth of this quote is very precious and I fell in love with the picture as soon as I saw it :o)
By the way, I love your *new* profile photo!
Blessings!
That is such a beautiful thought!
Southern Skies,
It was a blessing to me -- I'm glad that it was to you too :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment