Dallas, I use to do that when I a little girl. Have you ever watched "Singing in the Rain"?Miriam :)
What a cute picture! (o:
Miriam,I used to do that too and yes! I have seen *Singing in the Rain* and they were always delighted to dance and sing through rain and puddles :o)***Michele,I love all Donald Zolan's works ~ they're all adorable :o)
Awww - this reminds me of my Lizzie when she was but a wee thing, and the neighbors dog, Sushi Woo Woo. :o)A little trivia about Singing In The Rain. Gene Kelly had a 103 temp when he did that scene in the rain. 103! wow.
oh this is a sweet post Dallas..the picture so cute.Deby
That picture is just so cute!
That is just precious, Dallas.
Jane,Lizzie and her little neighbour dog must have looked precious as they *danced in the rain* :o)I had no idea that Gene Kelly had a temp of 103 when doing that *rain dancing*! Amazing that he had the stamina and energy!***Deby, Susan & Cathy,I just love all Donald Zolan's paintings and they appear to be mostly of children :o)~*~*~Blessings to each of you,Dallas
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Dallas, I use to do that when I a little girl. Have you ever watched "Singing in the Rain"?
Miriam :)
What a cute picture! (o:
Miriam,
I used to do that too and yes! I have seen *Singing in the Rain* and they were always delighted to dance and sing through rain and puddles :o)
***
Michele,
I love all Donald Zolan's works ~ they're all adorable :o)
Awww - this reminds me of my Lizzie when she was but a wee thing, and the neighbors dog, Sushi Woo Woo. :o)
A little trivia about Singing In The Rain. Gene Kelly had a 103 temp when he did that scene in the rain. 103! wow.
oh this is a sweet post Dallas..the picture so cute.
Deby
That picture is just so cute!
That is just precious, Dallas.
Jane,
Lizzie and her little neighbour dog must have looked precious as they *danced in the rain* :o)
I had no idea that Gene Kelly had a temp of 103 when doing that *rain dancing*! Amazing that he had the stamina and energy!
***
Deby, Susan & Cathy,
I just love all Donald Zolan's paintings and they appear to be mostly of children :o)
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment