as I write my blog,
as I volunteer to transcribe baptisms, marriages and burials
for a parish in England ~ even though I live in Canada!
It's quite a daunting project but brings immense satisfaction
when I am able to solve *problems and queries*
from people who have ancestors in that part of England
This is also my spot for doing genealogy research for myself
as well as my home-based business.
Here I sit and organize photographs, write letters
and keep in touch with family all over the world :o)
I have tried to make it cozy and comfy
with a few family photos and some items of sentimental
as well as practical value :o)
The watercolour painting over the desk is one of my husband's
and around the back you can see the border that is also around
my dining area which is at the other end of this room.
Have a Wonderful Day!
NOTE: For those who may think that my desk always looks this way ~*~ You should have seen it before I cleaned it up!!
This is the way I'd love to have it most of the time but there are usually bits of papers here and there, my digital camera just in case it's suddenly needed as well as other things :o)
for a parish in England ~ even though I live in Canada!
It's quite a daunting project but brings immense satisfaction
when I am able to solve *problems and queries*
from people who have ancestors in that part of England
This is also my spot for doing genealogy research for myself
as well as my home-based business.
Here I sit and organize photographs, write letters
and keep in touch with family all over the world :o)
I have tried to make it cozy and comfy
with a few family photos and some items of sentimental
as well as practical value :o)
The watercolour painting over the desk is one of my husband's
and around the back you can see the border that is also around
my dining area which is at the other end of this room.
Have a Wonderful Day!
NOTE: For those who may think that my desk always looks this way ~*~ You should have seen it before I cleaned it up!! This is the way I'd love to have it most of the time but there are usually bits of papers here and there, my digital camera just in case it's suddenly needed as well as other things :o)

12 comments:
What a cosy little spot you have there. You do a good job with all you do.
Your fall background to your blog is just lovely!☼
Tammy,
It is kind of cozy!
I thought it was time to re-decorate as it's getting *crispier*, weather-wise around here :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Your little corner is quite cosy and pretty!
*LOVE* the new Autumn decor--great job, as always! (o:
Michele,
Thanks for both compliments :o)
I was going to give the *Rounders* template a try because your pointers really helped me but I still don't know the ins + outs as well as I do with *Minima* so I decided to add decor alterations instead of renovations :o) ... at least for now!
I love your beautiful header and the background is beautiful ... your blog decor is also an inspiration to me ~ it's funny because in *real life* I'm not overly fond of *change* :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
How do you keep your desk looking so orderly! Mine is always covered with something!
Tami,
Just *plan* when you're going to take the picture :o)
You should have seen it before I cleaned it up!! This is the way I'd love to have it most of the time but there are usually bits of papers here and there and other things :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
LOL, and to think you could have fooled us all! I love to see pics like yours. They motivate me to beautify an area of my home.
Oh Dallas, you could make something likke a computer monitor and its components look lovely :-)
blessings,
mari
Tami,
LOL ~ you didn't really think it always looked like this did you!??
Seeing it pictured like this even makes ME feel motivated :o)
* * *
Mari,
What a sweet thing to say :o)
Trust you are having a good day!
~*~*~
Blessings to both of you,
Dallas
Dear Dallas ~
I love your little spot for working ~ it does look very cozy! I think I need to tidy our computer area up a bit!
Blessings,
Sharon
Dallas,
You said:
it's funny because in *real life* I'm not overly fond of *change* :o)
I'm the very same way! (o:
Blessings,
Michele
As I mentioned Sharon ~ you should have seen it BEFORE I tidied it for the photo :o)
* * *
Michele,
I know what you mean and yet in my blog decor, I seem to always be looking forward to decor changes for the seasons and special events :o)
Blessings to all of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment