At Rainbows, Red Wellies and Cinnamon Whirls, Tina has posted an excellent and thought provoking post regarding taking EVERYTHING to the Lord in prayer.About telling Him all about what bothers us BEFORE we tell everyone else, thereby avoiding harsh words, etc.
You might find it speaks to your heart as much as it did to mine :o)

Earlier today, in hopes of cooler temps this evening, I had pre-mashed 6 medium bananas mixed with sugar and measured all the the dry ingredients for a double batch of banana loaf batter.
I wish everyone a wonderful 4th of July holiday with loved ones and friends. We are going to a family BBQ tomorrow for supper but it's more of a reunion so we can have a good visit with extended family as well as with my husband's 84 year old aunt who is being brought especially for the occasion :o)

4 comments:
Have a wonderful day...we are going to family in the evening too....
Deby
Deby,
Have a wonderful evening! In Canada, we celebrate our nation's birthday on July 1st but this year didn't do anything special so it's all taking place this evening :o)
Dear Dallas,
Thank you for recommending that post. I am going to read it and I know it will be a blessing and convicting, too!!!
Blessings,
Paula
Paula,
You are welcome! I hope the post was a blessing to you ~ it sure was to me and a good reminder :o)
Have a great day!
Post a Comment