I received a comment today and *lost* it once I published it :o(Unfortunately, I've had this happen before!
I wish Blogger had some way of indicating WHICH post the comment is attached to.
How do others *find* all their comments if they've published several for different posts all at one time? Is there something obvious way that I'm too dimwitted to notice??
HELP :o)
4 comments:
When you go to moderate comments at the very top it says 'Post Name'. If you select that first it will separate your comments into the posts they belong to.
Hope that helps. (o:
Michele,
Thanks so much for pointing that out!
Like I hinted, I'm a bit too dimwitted to have noticed that before!
The comment you lost that you emailed me about was to "What was seen in me today?" I liked what I saw yesterday on your blog so I put it up in my sidebar, hope you don't mind!
Many joyful blessings...
Mrs. Fuentes,
Thanks for letting me know which post your comment was for :o) It was just pointed out to me how Blogger makes it easy to *know* but I was too clueless to discover it on my own!
I am honoured to be added to your sidebar list ~ thank you very much!
Have a delightful day!
Post a Comment