God performed a miracle and gave them and their other 3 daughters, 2 hours with Audrey before He took her home to be with Him.
This is their story. It's about 22 minutes long but worth every minute and be prepared to feel His impact in your heart through them sharing their hearts and lives.
If you haven't already heard their story, it's best to read it from the beginning. Angie is an amazing writer and God has used her to tell of His love, grace and mercy and she has reached the ears, eyes and hearts of thousands, in a way few can.

Smith Family Story from Matthew Singleton on Vimeo.
4 comments:
I had already read the story and it most certainly did touch my heart very deeply. It is a wonderful story. connie from texas
Connie,
I found Angie's blog sort of accidentally via a link and her writing, her transparency amazed me.
Have you visited her blog to read her own words? If not, it's:
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day,
Dallas
Wow, what a heart touching story but what an amazing testimony from this lovely couple of God's goodness through their heartbreak!
Thanks Dallas for sharing,
Sharon
Sharon,
I know! When I first came across Angie's blog, I was moved to tears. Her acceptance of the Lord's will and their feeling that being allowed to hold their newborn daughter for 2 hours rather than 2 minutes [which was what the doctors had predicted] was a miracle of God is just amazing.
Their story is reaching so many souls, many without Christ and the strength they have FROM HIM is speaking to many empty hearts.
If you haven't already, you should read Angie's blog.
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment