TRACE YOUR FAMILY TREE GIVE-WAY
~ There will be 1 GRAND PRIZE and 3 SECONDARY Prizes ~
CLOSING DATE = APRIL 27th, 2008 at 12 midnight EST.
WINNERS' BLOG NAMES Drawn on Monday, APRIL 28, 2008.
This Post Will Appear FIRST until the DRAW DATE.
The GRAND GIVE-AWAY Winner will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for as many generations as I can personally find,
"with the resources at my disposal." [see the LIST at bottom]
IF you have ancestors who came from Ontario, Canada,
the SECOND PRIZE GIVE-AWAY winner
will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for 3 GENERATIONS
plus any APPLICABLE CENSUS LOOK-UPS.
IF you have ancestors who came from the USA or United Kingdom,
the SECOND PRIZE GIVE-AWAY winner
will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for 3 GENERATIONS using CENSUS documents
and depending on the State,
any other resources at my disposal.
The THIRD PRIZE GIVE-AWAY Winner will have:
4 CENSUS LOOK-UPS in ANY of the following
and will likely want a COMBINATION of countries:
USA, ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, ISLE of MAN
[1881 Census Look-Ups Excluded from Quantity because they are FREE]
WHAT YOU NEED to Do IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
LEAVE a COMMENT on THIS POST telling me you are interested
IF you are comfortable doing so, inlcude your EMAIL ADRESS
so I can contact you personally.
In light of all that we've been hearing about lately,
you may NOT be comfortable posting your email address
and may prefer to EMAIL ME DIRECTLY
expressing your interest in this GIVE-AWAY.
I will undertake NO research
to guarantee proof for membership into any group
or to help those in the adoption triangle
locate birth parents, etc. for personal reasons.
~ THANK YOU for your understanding ~
I value privacy for EVERYONE concerned.
AS SOON AS the winners are RANDOMLY selected,
I will contact those people PRIVATELY to let them know
so I can commence their searches!
I will also POST their BLOG TITLE and the PRIZE they have won.

RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL
CIVIL REGISTRATION for ONTARIO, Canada
Births 1869 - 1909
Marriages 1857 - 1924
Deaths 1857 - 1934
CENSUS RECORDS
USA
* 1850 - 1930 for ALL States
[1890 was destroyed]
UNITED KINGDOM
1841 - 1901 for England, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
SCOTLAND
Indexed Listings Only ~ 1841 - 1901
CANADA
*1851 for Upper & Lower Canada; Nova Scotia; New Brunswick
1881, 1901 and 1911 for Canada
1906 for Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta
~ There will be 1 GRAND PRIZE and 3 SECONDARY Prizes ~
CLOSING DATE = APRIL 27th, 2008 at 12 midnight EST.
WINNERS' BLOG NAMES Drawn on Monday, APRIL 28, 2008.
This Post Will Appear FIRST until the DRAW DATE.
The GRAND GIVE-AWAY Winner will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for as many generations as I can personally find,
"with the resources at my disposal." [see the LIST at bottom]
IF you have ancestors who came from Ontario, Canada,
the SECOND PRIZE GIVE-AWAY winner
will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for 3 GENERATIONS
plus any APPLICABLE CENSUS LOOK-UPS.
IF you have ancestors who came from the USA or United Kingdom,
the SECOND PRIZE GIVE-AWAY winner
will have their FAMILY TREE researched
for 3 GENERATIONS using CENSUS documents
and depending on the State,
any other resources at my disposal.
The THIRD PRIZE GIVE-AWAY Winner will have:
4 CENSUS LOOK-UPS in ANY of the following
and will likely want a COMBINATION of countries:
USA, ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, ISLE of MAN
[1881 Census Look-Ups Excluded from Quantity because they are FREE]
WHAT YOU NEED to Do IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
LEAVE a COMMENT on THIS POST telling me you are interested
IF you are comfortable doing so, inlcude your EMAIL ADRESS
so I can contact you personally.
In light of all that we've been hearing about lately,
you may NOT be comfortable posting your email address
and may prefer to EMAIL ME DIRECTLY
expressing your interest in this GIVE-AWAY.
I will undertake NO research
to guarantee proof for membership into any group
or to help those in the adoption triangle
locate birth parents, etc. for personal reasons.
~ THANK YOU for your understanding ~
I value privacy for EVERYONE concerned.
AS SOON AS the winners are RANDOMLY selected,
I will contact those people PRIVATELY to let them know
so I can commence their searches!
I will also POST their BLOG TITLE and the PRIZE they have won.

RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL
CIVIL REGISTRATION for ONTARIO, Canada
Births 1869 - 1909
Marriages 1857 - 1924
Deaths 1857 - 1934
CENSUS RECORDS
USA
* 1850 - 1930 for ALL States
[1890 was destroyed]
UNITED KINGDOM
1841 - 1901 for England, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
SCOTLAND
Indexed Listings Only ~ 1841 - 1901
CANADA
*1851 for Upper & Lower Canada; Nova Scotia; New Brunswick
1881, 1901 and 1911 for Canada
1906 for Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta
I'm not as good at doing gorgeous crafts as some of you are, but since researching FAMILY TREES is a passion of mine and discoveries of anyone's ancestors are as equally exciting as if they were my own, I thought this would be the most personal kind of "GIVE-AWAY" I could offer :o)


7 comments:
Hello, Mrs. M,
What a wonderful gift you're offering! My wife recently displayed our family tree, going back many generations. It's a marvelous view into the past. I know your winner will love it!
I'm also writing to tell you about a project I'm working on. It's a collection of Thank You Stories, to be published in a book titled I Never Got to Thank You.
I would love to include one of your Thank You Stories.
You can read about the project on my post:
http://lovingherbeautiful.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-never-got-to-thank-you.html.
If you like what you read, I would also be very grateful if you would pass on my link to anyone else you're comfortable with -- even if you don't write a Story yourself. My goal is to collect 100 Stories by March 31st, but that date is certainly not a cut-off. Everyone is welcome to contribute a Story -- or more than one!
Thank you for reading.
Blessings to you!
BILL
What generous gifts you are offering!
I found your site through Home Living Helper and am so glad that I did find it. You seem like a lovely lady!
I am interested in such a service. Actually, it would thrill me on certain levels.
My email address is pursuer@gmail.com, in case I may win.
My dad has been looking into our family geneology for years. It would be a great surprise if you could find some information that he has not been able to find. Thanks for the chance to win! ~Tami mymadakaja@gmail.com
Mrs Gunning & Tami,
Thanks for leaving your names and if either of you do win, I hope I can help find info for you that adds to what you already know!
Blessings,
Dallas
WHAT A THOUGHTFUL THING TO DO.
ONE SIDE OF OUR FAMILY WAS DONE BY AN AUNT OF MY HUSBANDS. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED SOME ON MY SIDE DONE. THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME. I KNOW THE WINNER WILL LOVE IT!
THANKS FOR BE SO CONSIDERATE.
ALIENE
Aliene,
Thanks for your kind comments and for entering your name in my Family Tree Give-Away ...
Dallas
Family Trees are a passion of mine, also. I am interested in your services. My the Lord bless you in all that you do.
Lori - sljtullis@gmail.com
Post a Comment