
"Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another" - Anonymous
"I see dance being used as a communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words" ~ Ruth St. Denis
My daughter, my youngest, has loved and enjoyed dance, her whole life. Her face radiated joy as her feet lifted and moved to the music, sometimes only heard within, reciting a poem that no words could convey.
["Passion of Dance" © Richard Zolan]
1 comment:
Mom,
Your blog is amazing. I’m learning lots about you through reading it. Thank You for the memory of my bobo, when it was clean HAHA. I still, however, at the age of 18 LOVE sleeping with him:-)
Also, to remind me of how much I do love dance, and I have been putting it off for so long since I’ve been here. It’s a big part of how I get out my energy and how I relate to different parts of my life. Keep up the great work, I love you! Rachel
Post a Comment